LIC New Jeevan Anand 815 Review
LIC New Jeevan Anand (Plan no 815) is a whole life with-profit, participating non-linked plan which recommends an attractive fusion of protection and savings. This combination provides financial freedom from death through the lifetime with the provision of payment of lump sum at the end of the selected policy term in the case of insured survival. The new UIN (Unique Identification Number) for LIC’s New Jeevan Anand plan is 512N279V01. LIC Jeevan Anand plan also takes care of liquidity needs through its loan facility. This LIC Jeevan Anand policy helps you to realize your dreams and protect you and your loved ones from life’s uncertainties. New Jeevan Anand Plan helps you to achieve goals by investing your surplus money rightly so that you lead a comfortable life tomorrow. Let’s check the key features, benefits, eligibility, and rebate offered by the LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan.
LIC Jeevan Anand Key Features
- LIC’s New Jeevan Anand is a combination of Endowment and Whole Life plan.
- Benefits payable at the end of Policy Term: Basic Sum Assured + Vested Simple Reversionary Bonuses + Final Additional Bonus, if any, shall be payable in lump sum on survival to the end of the policy term provided all due premiums have been paid.
- Participation in Profits: The LIC New Jeevan Anand shall participate in profits of the company and shall be entitled to receive Simple Reversionary Bonuses declared as per the experience of the Corporation during policy term provided the policy is in full force.
- This insurance cover to the extent of 1.25 times of Sum Assured as well as Bonus additionally Final Additional Bonus for the term selected
- LIC’s Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Rider is available under Jeevan Anand as an optional rider.
- Jeevan Anand policy may be revived within a period of 2 years from the commencement date of unpaid premium.
Jeevan Anand Endowment Plan 815 Eligibility Conditions
LIC Jeevan Anand Plan offers the best policies with a broad range of advantages for you and your Family. This LIC Plan provides customized policies that can surround almost any Saving need that you might have. Check the eligibility conditions for LIC New Jeevan Anand plan here.
|1.||Entry age Allowed||
|4.||Premium paying modes||
|5.||Age of Maturity||
|6.||Cover Ceasing age||
LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan Benefits
New Jeevan Anand plan offers a reliable tool for increasing funds and offers a life cover to the Policyholder. Here we are providing the essential benefits of LIC New Jeevan Anand (Plan 815). Let’s have a glance on the benefits offered by the New LIC endowment plan in the following section.
LIC Jeevan Anand Endowment Plan Benefits
- Death Benefit:
- Death during the policy term: Sum Assured on Death + Vested Simple Reversionary Bonuses + Final Additional bonus, if any, shall be payable (higher of 125% of the Sum Assured or 10 times of annualized premium).
- Death after policy term: Basic Sum Assured.
- Maturity Benefit: Basic Sum Assured + Vested Simple Reversionary Bonuses + Final Additional Bonus, if Any, On the survival to the end of Policy Term.
- Loan: under LIC Jeevan Anand Endowment plan Loan facility is available after payment of three full years premiums.
- Revival: If policy premiums are not paid within the grace period then the Jeevan Anand Plan will lapse. The lapsed insurance policy can be revived/renewed within a period of 2 consecutive years from the date of first unpaid premium.
- Sample Premium Rates
Policy Term (in years) Age (in years) 15 25 35 20 79.05 44.30 29.95 30 82.45 46.75 32.30 40 88.20 51.40 37.10 50 97.70 59.65
New Jeevan Anand Rider
LIC Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Rider: Under LIC Jeevan Anand policy, an Accidental Death & Disability Benefit Rider is available as an optional rider by payment of additional premium within the policy term. Let us have a look at the LIC Rider details here in the following section.
In case the life assured undergo an accidental death during the policy term, Accident Benefit Sum Assured will be payable as lump sum along with the death benefit under the basic plan.
In case of the accidental permanent disability arising due to accident an amount equal to the Accident Benefit Sum Assured will be paid in equal monthly installments spread over 10 years and future premiums for Accident Benefit Sum Assured as well as premiums for the portion of Basic Sum Assured, which is equal to Accident Benefit Sum Assured under the policy, shall be waived.
LIC Jeevan Anand Plan Rebates
Let us check the LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Endowment Plan Rebates here.
Sum Assured Rebate for Regular premium policies:
|Mode||Percentage of the tabular Premium|
|Quarterly & SSC Mode||Nil|
High Basic Sum Assured Rebate:
|Basic Sum Assured||Rebate|
|Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 1,95,000/-||Nil|
|Rs. 2,00,000/-to Rs. 4,95,000/-||1.5% of Basic Sum Assured|
|Rs. 5,00,000/- to Rs. 9,95,000/-||2.5% of Basic Sum Assured|
|Rs. 10,00,000/- and above||3% of Sum Assured|
If LIC Jeevan Anand Policy completed under CEIS (Corporation’s Employee Insurance Scheme) will be eligible for the Rebate of 10% under CEIS.
LIC New Jeevan Anand Endowment Plan Buying Procedure
The LIC New Jeevan Anand Endowment Plan buying procedure is available here. Before purchasing the LIC new Endowment Plan- New Jeevan Anand, read the Plan details carefully. This LIC New Endowment Plan can be obtained in two ways either online or offline. For Online mode refer the LIC India Official Website. For offline mode, Visit the nearest LIC Branch Office or Contact an LIC Agent of superior guidance. Get the documents required for the LIC new Endowment Plan 818 here.
- Proposal Form 300 / Application Form along with the Photograph.
- Age proof of the Life assured.
- Address Proof ( Nominee & Life assured).
New Jeevan Anand Plan Claim Procedure
The Life insured can claim the Endowment plan offered by LIC, India after the completion of the policy period. In the case of eventual death of the policyholder, the nominee can claim instead of the Life assured. Let us have a glance at the documents required for Claim the LIC new Jeevan Anand Endowment Plan here.
- Original Policy Bond / Document.
- Discharge form.
- NEFT Form.
- Proof of Accident and Disability.
- Proof of title.
- Cancel check or Bank Passbook xerox.
- Death certificate ( If in the case of the eventual death of the life insured).
LIC Jeevan Anand Calculator
LIC Jeevan Anand Premium Calculator is used to calculate Premium amount for yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly of any Policy. This New LIC calculator is used to estimate the benefits offered by the New Jeevan Anand Plan. Jeevan Anand Maturity amount Calculator provision helps policyholder to calculate the premium and amount paid to the insured after maturity. For more details regarding LIC New Jeevan Anand Premium Calculator refer, www.policybook.in.
Additional Information regarding LIC Jeevan Anand Policy
Grace Period: A Grace period not less than 30 days will be allowed for payment of yearly or half-yearly or quarterly premiums and 15 days for monthly premiums.
Taxes: Under LIC Jeevan Anand Plan, the taxes including service tax if any, as per the prevailing rates shall be payable.
Surrender Value: The LIC New Jeevan Anand Policy can be surrendered at any time after completion of at least three policy years but before the date on which pension vests.
Loan facility is available under the New Jeevan Anand Policy after payments of premiums of atleast 3 full yeras.
Suicide Clause: LIC New Jeevan Anand shall be void if the policyholder commits suicide at any time within one year from the date of start of risk. The Insurance Company will not entertain any other claim by this policy except to the extent of a maximum of 80% of one-time premium paid excluding any extra premium.
The normal procedure for reinsurance shall apply as per the Reinsurance Treaty.